Minimal amount of German language practice required for signing up is 250 single lessons. This means you must have a completed A1-level grade to be eligible for the summer course.
600 Euros, which should be completely transferred when you register
The fees include:
- Welcome Dinner
- City Tour
- pre-course language test to estimate your personal German proficiency (Class allocation will be done based on your results on this test)
- German classes
- working groups and afternoon tutorials
- extracurricular activities
- trips and excoursions (10 Euro of additional payment neccessary)
- admission to the university's computer center
- final exam
- Farewell Party
NOT included in course fees:
- arrival and departure to and from Stuttgart
- Tickets for public transportation (also to classes)
By paying about 55 Euros, we offer the possibility to have a public transportation ticket right from the day of your arrival (01.08.2013)
- health insurance
- rent (room in the dormitories)
- textbooks for classes
- supplies (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)and money for personal needs.
For your supplies in Stuttgart you should estimate about 300 - 350 Euros
06/28/2013 or when maximum number of participants is reached. An early registration is recommended.When you want to register later than the end of june, please ask per telephone or e- mail first, whether there are still participants accepted.
- 2 passport photographs
- enrollment certificate (iff still a student) or graduation certificate (for graduates)
- attestation of German knowledge
- copy of your proof of (health-) insurance
Please send all documents via mail or e-mail to our contact adress!
As soon as we have received your registration form, you will receive a statement.
|Conditions of Payment|
The whole amount, including course fees, as well as 45 euros for bedclothes and linen and cost for your room in the dormitory (if you have chosen that on the registration form) has to be transferred to the bank account of the University of Stuttgart 10 days after you have received the statement. You must specity on the form sheet if you wish to occupy a dormitory room and/or obtain bedclothes and linen. Your registration will be valid as soon as the money has arrived to that bank account. When the money arrives late or not at all, your place will be given to another applicant!
Upon receipt of your payment you will receive a confirmation of participation, with which you can attend the neccessary formalities (visa).
Please fill in the transferring form completely!
In case of deregistration after 06/28/2013, we will keep a handling charge of 100 Euros. In case of deregistration after 07/16/2013, we will additionally keep the rent for your room!